Leaders in Healthcare Conference
4-6 November 2019 – Birmingham, The International Convention Centre
Discover the latest ideas and innovations in medical and healthcare leadership and management at the 2019 Leaders in Healthcare conference. Brought to you by BMJ and FMLM.
Over three days, this conference will bring together over 700 attendees with an interest in leadership, from aspiring leaders to senior level managers and directors, to hear from 100+ inspiring speakers from around the world to discuss the future challenges and opportunities in healthcare.
As a delegate
- Learn about how to overcome future challenges in healthcare.
- Improve your leadership effectiveness by participating in interactive workshops.
- Meet other healthcare leaders working across all specialties and career stages.
- Discuss and share ideas that improve healthcare delivery in your workplace.
As a sponsor
- Network with healthcare leaders from across the UK.
- Listen to valuable advice by attending sessions run by senior speakers and thought leaders.
- Get to know the real needs of doctors and healthcare leaders.
- Find out about opportunities that can support medical and healthcare leaders.
- Find out more about sponsorship opportunities here.
Call for posters – Deadline 24 May 2019
The call for posters is an opportunity for individuals and organisations to showcase their latest knowledge and potential solutions to support the future of healthcare leadership and management. You will have the opportunity to present to over 700 healthcare professionals who aspire to be great leaders. View our 6 topics and submit your proposal by Friday 24 May. Learn more by visiting our website.