Leaders in Healthcare Conference
14-16 November 2018 – Birmingham, The International Convention Centre
Discover the latest ideas and innovations in medical and healthcare leadership and management at this year’s Leaders in Healthcare conference. Brought to you by BMJ and FMLM.
Over three days, this conference will bring together over 700 attendees with an interest in leadership, from aspiring leaders to senior level managers and directors, to hear from 100+ inspiring speakers from around the world to discuss the future challenges and opportunities in healthcare.
As a delegate
- Learn about how to overcome future challenges in healthcare.
- Improve your leadership effectiveness by participating in interactive workshops.
- Meet other healthcare leaders working across all specialties and career stages.
- Discuss and share ideas that improve healthcare delivery in your workplace.
As a sponsor
- Network with healthcare leaders from across the UK.
- Listen to valuable advice by attending sessions run by senior speakers and thought leaders.
- Get to know the real needs of doctors and healthcare leaders.
- Find out about opportunities that can support medical and healthcare leaders.
- Find out more about sponsorship opportunities here.
Experience a sneak peak of our 2018 Leaders in Healthcare programme by joining our free taster webinar.
Full details are below, simply click here to sign up.
Time and place:
13:00-13.30 BST, Tuesday 11th September 2018
You can log in remotely from your laptop or mobile, login details will be sent to everyone who’s signed up at 11am on the day of the webinar
About the session:
Leading on disruptive changes to deliver futuristic healthcare
The challenge for today’s leaders is to be prepared to tackle eminent ‘disruptive changes’ in healthcare and medical education. Disruptive technologies have already shown their impact in the way healthcare is delivered. Are we prepared as future leaders to facilitate or regulate them and ensure that effective and timely patient care is not disrupted in the process? This webinar will begin exploring the challenges as well as the core leadership skills and competencies required to become a ‘futuristic leader’. There will also be 10 minutes for Q&A with the speaker.
The speaker You can find out more about our speaker Naila Siddiqui Kamal by clicking here.
If you are interested in attending, please click here to sign up.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Early bird registration – Deadline 21 September
Take advantage of your early bird rates. You can save up to £75 if you book by 21 September.
What you will get in return:
- A masterclass day – this day will deliver high-quality learning delivered by experienced practitioners. (Please note this is only valid if you book the three day ticket)
- High-profile keynote speakers
- The chance to network with your healthcare leadership and management peers
- CPD points (exact amount TBC)