With Leaders in Healthcare due to take place at the Barbican, London on 9-11 November 2020, we continue to plan for the event to go ahead as scheduled whilst being mindful of our duty of care to all involved. As this unprecedented situation is changing every day we remain watchful. We are working closely with our partners and the relevant health authorities to assess the situation and will update all attendees should the situation change.
As a delegate
- Learn about how to overcome future challenges in healthcare.
- Improve your leadership effectiveness by participating in interactive workshops.
- Meet other healthcare leaders working across all specialties and career stages.
- Discuss and share ideas that improve healthcare delivery in your workplace.
As a sponsor
- Network with healthcare leaders from across the UK.
- Listen to valuable advice by attending sessions run by senior speakers and thought leaders.
- Get to know the real needs of doctors and healthcare leaders.
- Find out about opportunities that can support medical and healthcare leaders.
Secure your place at the 2020 Leaders in Healthcare conference. Over three days, this conference will bring together over 800 attendees with an interest in leadership, from aspiring leaders to senior-level managers and directors. Hear from 100+ inspiring speakers from around the world to discuss the future challenges and opportunities in healthcare.
Delegates consist of healthcare colleagues from all professions, career stages and specialties, who want to improve patient care and outcomes through effective leadership.
How to book
Take advantage of our early bird rates and save up to £75. Registrations are made online and payable by card on booking, visit our website to find out more. Please note early bird rates are valid until 18 September 2020.
Call for posters – Deadline extended until Monday 17 August 2020
The call for posters is an opportunity for individuals and organisations to showcase their latest knowledge and potential solutions to support the future of healthcare leadership and management. You will have the opportunity to present to over 800 healthcare professionals who aspire to be great leaders.
Interested? Learn more by visiting our website and submit your proposal by Monday 17 August 2020.