Leaders in Healthcare Conference
4-6 November 2019 – Birmingham, The International Convention Centre
Discover the latest ideas and innovations in medical and healthcare leadership and management at the 2019 Leaders in Healthcare conference. Brought to you by BMJ and FMLM.
Over three days, this conference will bring together over 700 attendees with an interest in leadership, from aspiring leaders to senior level managers and directors, to hear from 100+ inspiring speakers from around the world to discuss the future challenges and opportunities in healthcare.
Call for speakers now open until 14 January 2019
Call for speakers gives you an opportunity – whether as an individual or organisation,- to send us proposals if you are interested in speaking or running interactive sessions at the Leaders in Healthcare Conference on 4-6 November 2019.
This is a great opportunity for an individual or an organisation to speak or run an interactive session as part of the main conference programme at Leaders in Healthcare 2019. Your proposal will capture the current thinking and challenges in the areas of healthcare management and clinical leadership.
Find out more and submit your proposal online today
As a delegate
- Learn about how to overcome future challenges in healthcare.
- Improve your leadership effectiveness by participating in interactive workshops.
- Meet other healthcare leaders working across all specialties and career stages.
- Discuss and share ideas that improve healthcare delivery in your workplace.
As a sponsor
- Network with healthcare leaders from across the UK.
- Listen to valuable advice by attending sessions run by senior speakers and thought leaders.
- Get to know the real needs of doctors and healthcare leaders.
- Find out about opportunities that can support medical and healthcare leaders.
- Find out more about sponsorship opportunities here.