Leaders in Healthcare Conference
14-16 November 2018 – Birmingham, The International Convention Centre
Discover the latest ideas and innovations in medical and healthcare leadership and management at this year’s Leaders in Healthcare conference. Brought to you by BMJ and FMLM.
Over three days, this conference will bring together over 700 attendees with an interest in leadership, from aspiring leaders to senior level managers and directors, to hear from 100+ inspiring speakers from around the world to discuss the future challenges and opportunities in healthcare.
As a delegate
- Learn about how to overcome future challenges in healthcare.
- Improve your leadership effectiveness by participating in interactive workshops.
- Meet other healthcare leaders working across all specialties and career stages.
- Discuss and share ideas that improve healthcare delivery in your workplace.
As a sponsor
- Network with healthcare leaders from across the UK.
- Listen to valuable advice by attending sessions run by senior speakers and thought leaders.
- Get to know the real needs of doctors and healthcare leaders.
- Find out about opportunities that can support medical and healthcare leaders.
- Find out more about sponsorship opportunities here.
Call for posters – Deadline 13 July 2018
The call for posters is an opportunity for individuals and organisations to showcase their latest knowledge and potential solutions to support the future of healthcare leadership and management. You will have the opportunity to present to over 700 healthcare professionals who aspire to be great leaders. View our 6 topics and submit your proposal by 13 July. Learn more by visiting our website.
Early bird registration – Deadline 21 September
Take advantage of your early bird rates. You can save up to £75 if you book by 21 September.
What you will get in return:
- A masterclass day – this day will deliver high-quality learning delivered by experienced practitioners. (Please note this is only valid if you book the three day ticket)
- High-profile keynote speakers
- The chance to network with your healthcare leadership and management peers
- CPD points (exact amount TBC)